See the steps to migrate to MTN pulse tariff plans for cheap data, MTN night plan, etcetera.
A lot of people use MTN in Nigeria, but have you heard about their pulse plan? If you have, but you don’t know how to activate MTN pulse on your SIM, then you should read this article.
What if i told you that you can get 1GB at ₦200 to be used on instagram? There are a lot more advantages of the MTN pulse plan..
You are going to see them in this article and also get the activation code.
Features of MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
Do you know that all my MTN Sims are on the pulse plan? Well i use it for mainly two things; one is cheap data and the other is night plan which has been useful.
I’m not stopping there, i will go into full details about the features of this tariff plan. They are:
1. Cheap Data: You can get 1.5GB at ₦500 if you are on this plan, it’s not even limited to that. It is also possible for you to buy 750MB at ₦300 when you are on this plan.
2. Music+: You will get this at ₦10 only.
3. Nightlife Bundles: I love this plan a lot as it is very cheap. You get 250mb for ₦25 and 500mb for ₦50 which can be used between 12:00am to 5:00am.
4. Instabinge Bundles: If you use instagram a lot but can’t keep using due to the high data consumption rate, then you will likee this feature.
5. Goodybag: This is only for social media platforms like whatsapp, facebook, instagram, 2go, wechat, eskimi and YouTube.
6. Cheap Call Rates: Enjoy 11.26k/s for national calls after the first 60 seconds call of the day is charged at 25.6k/s.
READ ALSO: Steps to check Mtn data balance
Difference Between Mpulse and MTN Pulse
When i started using Mpulse in 2018, it was very cheap and only worked for few websites like blogger.com, google.com, etcetera.
Then in 2019 till date Mpulse has changed and is only for kids of ages 9 – 15. It can only be used on the MTN website for educational stuffs only.
MTN pulse differs from Mpulse a lot, if you are not a kid, then Mpulse is not for you.
Note: This post is talking about MTN pulse and not Mpulse. I just showed you the difference between the plans.
RECOMMENDED: List of GLO data plans in 2020
How To Migrate To MTN Pulse & Activation Code
Follow these easy steps to activate MTN pulse on your SIM.
- Dial *406# on the MTN SIM you want it on.
- Select 1 for the migration process.
- Send 1 to proceed with the activation.
- That’s it.
Note: They might deduct ₦100 for the Mtn pulse migration fee.
RELATED: Code to check GLO data balance
How Do I Buy Data With MTN Pulse?
You can purchase data by dialing *406# on your phone.
You can then choose the bundle that you want to buy.
Have you been able to migrate to MTN pulse successfully? Let me know if you have any problems with it by dropping your comment below.
What if you shared this post with your friends and family? Sharing is caring.
Always come to mytechguide for more articles like this on technology written for you.